Sublet Labor Charged
This window allows you to add, edit & delete sublet labors on an invoice. To open the Sublet Labor Charged window, select an
invoice and press Sublet. (Alt + B)
- Save: Saves the repair order. (Enter or Alt + S)
- Finish: Finishes the repair order. (Alt + F)
- Preview: Previews the repair order. (Alt + W)
- Profits: Opens the profits window.
- Status: Allows you to change the status of a repair order.
- Time: Opens the Repair order time clock.
- Previous: Moves to the previous repair order. (Alt + Left Arrow)
- Next: Moves to the next repair order. (Alt + Right Arrow)
- Close: Closes the Repair Order window. (Esc or Alt + C)
- Help: Opens context sensitive help. (F1)
- Quick Labor: Adds a labor from the quick labor list.
- Quick Estimate: Allows you to create/add a quick estimate.
- Transfer to Revision: Transfers the selected item(s) to a revision.
- Count: Number of sublet labors in the list.
- Total $: Total dollar amount for sublet labor.
- Up: Moves the selected item up in the list.
- Down: Moves the selected item down in the list.
tTire program only.
- Add Sublet Labor: Adds a sublet labor from the sublet labor library to the repair order. (Alt + A)
- New Sublet Labor: Adds a new sublet labor to the repair order. (Alt + N)
- Edit Sublet Labor: Opens the selected sublet labor. (Alt + I)
- Delete Sublet Labor: Deletes the selected sublet labor(s). (Alt + D)
See Also: Repair Order List | Edit Sublet Labor Charged | Start
Copyright © 2003-2012 sdr Software, All Rights Reserved.